Your Portrait Experience
Join Jeanine on a story-telling adventure to create a beautiful series of portraits for your family, children, baby or pet. During your session she will work with you to design the perfect setting so that the finished pieces of artwork will look beautiful hanging in your home. We want you to walk past your portraits every day and smile at the ones you love most.
The creative session fee formally books your portrait appointment and covers the pre-session consultation in person or by phone, your portrait session, post-session processing and preparation of your images and a private viewing/ordering appointment at our studio. It does not include any prints or products. Clients may purchase products from our collections or a la carte.
The Studio Portrait Session – $150
Perfect for your family, newborn, children, pet or baby. Collections available for purchase starting at $395.
The Signature Portrait Session – $150
In our studio and the beautiful locations outside our studio. Perfect for those who want a little of both studio and outdoor portraits. Collections available for purchase starting at $395.
The Funtabulous First Birthday Session – $150
Designed for your 1 Year Old. The Funtabulous Birthday Session includes cake and balloons in your choice of colors. Collections available for purchase starting at $395.
The Designer Location Portrait Session – $200
We’ll go on location to your favorite spot around town and create a unique portrait opportunity. We request a $500 deposit towards your portrait order (in addition to the session fee) at the time of reserving your session.
The Beach Portrait Session – $300
A beautiful choice for any family. We recommend these sessions in early spring or late fall. We request a $750 deposit towards your portrait order (in addition to the session fee) at the time of reserving your session.
Baby’s First Year Plan – This is one of our most popular programs in the studio, therefore we thought it deserved its own page!
Step By Step – What to Expect
- The pre-session consultation – During your consultation we will discuss what type of portrait you would like us to create for you. We want to get to know your personality, likes, dislikes, style and interests. This helps us to suggest the proper location, backgrounds and clothing for you and your family. During your consultation we will also give you our Inspiration Guide to take home. This will help you to begin planning where you will hang your portraits and to whom you may want to purchase gifts for.
This consultation can be done on the phone or in person
- Your Session – Yeah! This is what you have been waiting for, your custom portrait session with Jeanine. Depending on what type of session we decided upon during your consultation, your session will be in the studio or on location. This is where all the fun happens. Typically our sessions last about an hour, but this completely depends on the number of people and age of those being photographed. Our sessions are NEVER rushed. We will go over the length of the session during the consultation.
- Custom Slideshow Ordering Appointment – About a week after your session we will have you back into the studio for your ordering session. Relax in our comfortable gallery room while you view your portraits in a custom made slideshow presentation. Jeanine will have prepared for you several artistically enhanced images as well. During your ordering session we will aid you in choosing the perfect selection of portraits (frames, albums, gift prints, etc.) for you and your family. This is the time when you will purchase your portraits.
- Order Pickup or Delivery – This is what we have been working towards! Depending on what you order your portraits will be ready between 3-4 weeks from your Ordering Session.
- Your Long Term Plan – Many of our clients come to us year after year for updated family and children portraits. We will discuss with you your long term portrait plans so that we can design art that prepares for the future and can build on the past.
Your session fee is paid in full either at the time of booking your session or during your pre-session consultation. This fee is non-refundable but may be applied toward a rescheduled session with a 48 hour cancellation notice. Your session fee does not include any prints or products. That is what your ordering appointment is for!
Products & Pricing
Our Basic Collections Start at $395
Gift Portraits Start at $75
Framed Wall Portraits Start at $495
Albums Start at $750
Digital Media Bundles Start at $595
Payment – We are happy to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Personal Checks and Cash. Although we prefer you don’t pay us in all pennies!
Payment Plans – Payment Plans are available for qualifying purchases. Please be sure to inquire with your sales consultant about more details.
Product Catalog – To view our complete listing of products and their prices, please stop by the studio and browse our catalog at your convenience. You will receive one to take home at your portrait session. We expect you to doodle and take lots of notes on it!!
Interested in Reserving a Session?
Fill out the below form with the type of session you are interested in reserving, the best day of the week and time of day for your session and we will contact you within 24 business hours. Please note we are closed on Sundays.