“Long Long Ago … in a Studio Far Far Away …”
Just kidding! Our “May the 4th be With You” portrait sessions are in our Wesley Chapel studio!
We are so excited to bring these Space Sessions to the studio for your kids to dress up and live out their Jedi Dreams! Oh but wait … it isn’t just for kids! That is right … we know that parents have been in love with space movies since they were kids … for many of us it may have been the first movies we ever saw in the theaters! I just couldn’t leave you guys out of this chance to play dress up and have a light saber battle with your children.
Our “May the 4th Be With You” sessions are a portrait experience like none other for you and/or your children. The studio is decorated, space treats will be available, music will be playing, and I expect the light saber battles will be epic! If you are a fan of adventures in space, you will not want to miss out on these sessions.
- Sessions will last 45 minutes and will be created on two backgrounds; our Space Port background and a black background that we can then create movie posters and collages from.
- We have light sabers in red, green and blue for you to use, or you can bring your own.
- We have a variety of costumes available, but as we have already discovered most of our clients have their own and want to wear those. Whichever you prefer will work out great for your session!
- The session fee is $75 which is due at the time of booking to reserve your session.
- Once we finish photographing your session, Jeanine will edit your images and create sample artwork for you. We will schedule a viewing/design/ordering appointment about a week after your session to come back and choose the Space Art you would like to order!
- Portrait Packages will be available from your images starting at $395
These images look INCREDIBLE printed on metal, we have samples in the studio.
Floating Metal Prints will be available 16×20 and larger starting at $995.
Yes! The Force is with me and I want a session. What do I do now?
It is easy … all you have to do is:
- Call the studio at 813-994-4552 and chat with us about which day and time you would like to schedule your session. We will need to know the ages and genders of those being photographed and what costumes you may need vs what you will be bringing with you.
- Pay for your session at the time of booking. We have very limited times available on May 4th, so all sessions must be paid up front to reserve your time.
- Check your mailbox in a few days for your Space Packet to arrive with all the details to get you ready for your session. There will be a few fun surprises in there. Who doesn’t love to get fun mail?
Fill out this form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.