This year we are doing something a bit different for one our holiday session weekends. On Saturday, November 16th we will be on location at Covington Farms in Dade City for a family portrait event like none other!
If you have not been to Covington Farms it is unbelievable. There are giant live oak trees, a big white horse barn, gardens, swings, archways, and plenty of other little vignettes perfect to create a family portrait.
This session will not only be a way for you to update your family portrait but we are also scheduling these sessions to raise money for Alzheimer / Dementia Brain Research. For those of you who don’t know, my father, who for my entire life was the most brilliant man I’ve ever known, is battling Dementia. This year in particular his symptoms have gone from bad to worse and each day he becomes more and more confused. It is heartbreaking to watch someone you love lose the essence of who they are.
The $100 Session Fee
will be donated to Alzheimer/Dementia research
- 30 Minute Family Session
- Choice of 2 locations on the farm
- In person custom ordering appointment scheduled the following week
- Prints/Portraits NOT included with session fee/donation and will be available to purchase at your ordering appointment
A few of the location options are:
- Under the live oak trees
- Front of the barn, decorated for Christmas with poinsettias
- Old truck with Christmas trees and blankets
- Staircases and rustic bar
- Butterfly garden
- Wooden swing and archway/lights
- Vintage couches and chairs available
With time for two vignettes you could select one for a timeless family portrait and a second for Christmas!
If you are interested in scheduling a session, please give us a call at 813-994-4552. Times are limited and only available on November 16th.